Medical Practice Management Solutions, (MPMS) is a full service medical billing and practice management company located in Huntington, WV. MPMS has steadily increased its client base and fully recognizes the fast growing needs within the medical community. Our staff is comprised of experienced individuals who have extensive expertise in providing service to the healthcare industry.
MPMS is committed to maintaining the highest level of support to all of our clients and staff. Our customers include private practice fee-for-service physicians with office and hospital patients in many different specialties.
We are currently accepting resumes for available positions at our office in the East Hills Professional center.
General Purpose of Position:
- Review charges prior to submission to ensure clean claims
- Charge posting in practice management software
- Electronic and manual posting of both insurance and patient payments/adjustments
- Reconcile payments to system reports
- Submit electronic and paper claims and patient statements
- Research and resolve issues with claim rejections and/or other billing issues
- Assist patients with questions they may have regarding their account
- Process accounts for collections
- Manage accounts to ensure days in AR are below goal
- Revenue cycle management experience in a healthcare environment
- Billing experience in outpatient,hospital and/or ambulatory surgery center setting
- Experience using Medical Billing software applications
- Experience with ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and customer services skills
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution, scanning and filing.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment as needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Makes runs to several of the medical practices that we manage, as well as the post office.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel required
- Some college coursework or a business vocational school education preferred
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a face paced and deadline driven environment
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Must have reliable transportation
We offer company paid training/certifications and full benefits package including: health insurance, 401 (K), life insurance, and paid vacation. This is a full time position. Candidates must be able to pass background check and drug screen. Please submit resume including references via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.