Medical Practice Management Solutions, (MPMS) is a full service medical billing and practice management company located in Huntington, WV. MPMS has steadily increased its client base and fully recognizes the fast growing needs within the medical community. Our staff is comprised of experienced individuals who have extensive expertise in providing service to the healthcare industry.
MPMS is committed to maintaining the highest level of support to all of our clients and staff. Our customers include private practice fee-for-service physicians with office and hospital patients in many different specialties.
We are currently searching to fill the following positions which will be open beginning in January at our office in the East Hills Professional center!
Billing Specialist (1)
- Review charges prior to submission to ensure clean claims
- Charge posting in practice management software
- Reconcile payments to system reports
- Submit electronic and paper claims and patient statements
Payment Posters (2)
- Accurately post all patient and insurance payments to patient accounts
- Download electronic remittances from payers and accurately post to patient accounts
- Balance and close each payment batch. Enter required batch information in the Month End spreadsheet
Unpaid Claims Specialists – A/R (5)
- Investigate and reprocess denials and partial payments
- Review and process outstanding client accounts receivable, as assigned, to facilitate subsequent payment and claims adjudication on a timely basis
- Perform insurance verification as well as the preparation and submission of electronic and paper claims for various carriers, including, but not limited to governmental and managed care payers
- Review payments, from both remittances and EOB’s, for accuracy and process appropriate adjustments and/or payments when necessary
Phone/Collection Specialists (2)
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Answer phones in a timely and courteous manner
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
We offer a full benefits package including health insurance, 401k, life insurance, and paid vacation. Submit resumes to email@example.com.